At the Butterfly Drop-In Center we strive to support and restore Apache lives, families, and futures through state of the art and best model outpatient alchol treatment and support, with special attention to co-occurring disorders. We base our approach and treatment methodologies on:
- Deep respect for the individual client seeking support services.
- Cultural Competence.
- Community Outreach.
- Group Instruction that builds on client strengths and promotes independence.
- Best-Practices in group, family, couples, and individual therapy.
- Motivational Interviewing.
- Therapeutic social enrichment activities.
- Client-planned and client-initiated service in giving back to the community.
- Staff teamwork and professionalism that places the client first, always.
Substance Abuse is no respecter of persons, places, or cultures. It is an ever widening, ever-deepening plague that steals youth, innocence, self-respect, and life itself. In its wake, it leaves broken dreams, and broken families. Left unchallenged, the results of ever expanding substance abuse can bring down communities and nations. The staff of the Butterfly Drop-In Center, (an integral part of Rainbow Treatment Center) recognizes this threat to the White Mountain Apache communities and continues to improve and expand its substance abuse treatment and support programs for recovery and well-being. The clients at he BDIC experience and “feel” the concern for their lives, families, and their recovery. Standing together, the staff and clients of BDIC represent the “best of the best” in turning the tide of substance abuse and helping to promote wellness.
In Apache: “HAW-TWA-AAD”
“Helping Apaches Win – Their War Against – Alcohol And Drugs”
Eligibility/Determination of Need:
- Initial assessment and determination of service need.
- Treatment plan for specific identified concerns.
- Client willingness to work on personal issues which are barriers to sobriety.
Types of Services:
- Drop-In Crisis Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Couple/Family Counseling
- Group Diadactic and Process Counseling
- Community Education/Prevention